We experience transitions in our lives all the time - sometimes planned, but most times taken by surprise. In these situations, it is not uncommon for your life to unravel, leaving you feeling lost and anxious. My greatest passion is to support people going through transitions, working with them to create the future and way of being that they crave. I help my clients, who include teenagers, adults, families and organisations, to discover and know themselves as peaceful, complete, whole and safe, which in turn leads them to strengthen their relationships with themselves and others.
I understand that every individual is different, hence my toolbox of a variety of approaches such as Integral Coaching, Emotion Coaching and Language Coaching are blended with my knowledge of Non-Violent Communication, Focusing and other practices to bring the best to my clients.
Registered with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and the Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches (APAC), I also hold a Master in Education, specialising in language.
My professional career spreads over 20 years, but none has positively impacted me as much as this daring move I made seven years ago to inspire individuals and transform worlds.
For more juicy details, call or drop me an email!
Other tidbits about me:
- Crazy about dancing!
- Breaths the spirit of travel, exploration and adventure
- Co-Curator and Speaker Coach of TEDxSingapore
- Advisor to TEDxUWCSEA and TEDxNTU
- Vice President of The Theatre Factory Society (a non-profit organisation that stages performances of French classics for the local community)
- Giver to society through charity projects
- Entrepreneur at heart with two businesses behind me
- Worked for top MNCs as well as start-ups
- Event and party planner professionally and for leisure